Solidarity in Action welcomes you to an experience unlike any other that you have had before. Interact directly with local community members, learn more about the Peruvian country and culture, and make a meaningful difference.
Whether this is the first time that you are participating in an international volunteer travel program, or if you have participated in an international program before, you are looking for the opportunity to assist, and to learn about the local country. Solidarity in Action offers you the perfect opportunity to do this – to have an impact, and to gain an introduction to Peru, its people and its culture. Utilize your skills by working alongside local project partners and community members.
Solidarity in Action allows you to make a meaningful difference. Whether you are a college or university student, recent graduate, or you are a working professional in any field, you can volunteer in a community based after school program, help to develop a health promotion campaign in a public school, or support ESL programs. Bring your passion, ideas, and a strong work ethic, and Solidarity in Action and our local partners will work alongside you to help you provide a meaningful contribution. We welcome you to Peru, a country and culture with a rich history, amazing contrasts and wonderful people.
Why travel with Solidarity in Action?
- Whether you are travelling alone or with a friend or family member, you will have the fantastic opportunity to engage with like-minded travelers.
- It’s a tremendous opportunity to immerse yourself into a new culture.
- We are with you every step of the way from your home country and during your experience both and Peru. Solidarity in Action coordinates all of your arrangements while you are in your home country and when you arrive in Peru, we remain with you for the duration of the program to guide and direct you through the program.
- Each program is led by a trained Solidarity in Action leader, who coordinates all program arrangements, accommodation, meals, cultural activities, transportation, evening debriefs, and evening discussions, to allow you to focus on your experience.
- Solidarity in Action staff, along with our project partners, will provide you support within each project placement. The number of participants per Solidarity in Action program ranges between 10 to 15, and some programs may have up to 20 travellers.
Ready for the Solidarity in Action experience? You can Register Now!
Not sure when you want to travel, or want to learn more about the programs? Click here to read more about the dates, costs, and program activities.